Bunny Butt Pancakes


I saw this adorable bunny butt idea floating around on facebook and I had to make them for my kiddos for Easter. So easy!

Bunny Butt Pancakes

Pancake mix (I used Krusteez) + ingredients to make mix
Whipped cream (I used the kind in the can)
Shredded coconut
mini chocolate chips/ or melted chocolate in a ziplock bag and cut off corner to pipe onto feet
1 banana
Syrup

Mix your pancake mix, enough for about 10 pancakes. Make 4 larger sized pancakes (for the butt), make 4 medium sized pancakes (for the head), make feet oval shaped, make ears smaller than feet, oval shaped. To assemble, put ears at the top of the plate first, top with medium sized pancake, top with large pancake, and place feet at the bottom. Put one slice of banana on each foot, place 3 mini chocolate chips for the toenails, then dallop a small mound of whipped cream for the tail and top with a little coconut. Serve with syrup if desired. EnJOY!