Avocado Hummus








This is my most favorite hummus recipe ever! So easy to make and so much you can do with it! I like to dip veggies into a bowl of this flavorful dip, I also use it to put on veggie wraps, or turkey and veggie wraps. Thanks cookingclassy.com for this recipe!

Avocado Hummus

1 (15oz) can chick peas (garbanzo beans), well drained
2 medium ripe avocados, cored and peeled
3 Tblsp olive oil, plus more for serving if desired
1 1/2 Tblsp tahini
3 Tblsp fresh lime juice
1 clove garlic, peeled
salt and pepper to taste
1/8 tsp (I use 1 tsp) cumin
2 Tblsp finely chopped cilantro leaves, for topping (I add mine to the mixer)
Optional: Red pepper flakes, for topping (I do not add this)

Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, about 1/4-1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with cilantro and pepper flakes if desired. Serve with pita chips or veggies. EnJOY!