Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits



I found this recipe on richestoragsbydori.blogspot.com and had to make it for a group of girlfriends a few weeks ago. So yummy! You can just eat it as is or top it with some gravy. You can type in biscuits and gravy, or just gravy in the upper left hand of my blog and it will pull up my favorite gravy recipe.

Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits

2 regular sized refrigerated pillsbury biscuits in a can, or 4 small cans
1 package bacon, cooked until crispy
3-4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
6 scrambled eggs
Optional: 3-4 cups shredded hash browns, cooked. Gravy recipe (Look up biscuits and gravy on my blog to find my fav recipe)

 Cook your bacon until crisp. I like to use scissors and cut my bacon in small bits to cook, it cooks faster and then you dont have to crumble it later. Drain on paper towel once cooked. Scramble eggs with a little salt and pepper. Cook your shredded hash browns and set aside.
 Open can of biscuits, stretch them out and flatten to make them bigger. Put a little egg, hashbrown, bacon bits and cheese on top of the flattened biscuit. Pull the sides of the dough together and pinch them together to seal. Place them sealed side down. Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Optional, smother with gravy! EnJOY!