Italian Cream Soda


I was searching for a fun new years eve drink to toast with the fam and came across something Ive always wanted to try, Italian sodas! I found this on www.butterwithasideofbread.com
The hardest part of this recipe was finding the Rasberry syrup! I searched 4 different stores. I finally found it a Bevmo, luckys and safeways carry the vanilla syrup and I think walmart and costplus also carry both types of syrup. You can alter the recipe as well, if it is too sweet add less syrup.

Italian Cream Soda

club soda
half and half
Torani syrups, vanilla and rasberry
Ice

For one soda, place 1/2 cup club soda, 2 Tblsp rasberry Torani syrup, 1 Tblsp vanilla Torani syrup, 1 Tblsp half and half and 3 ice cubes. Add the half and half last, then top with whipped cream and cherry! Serve with a straw to be able to stir the drink. EnJOY!