Peach, Blue Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad


I tried this at an awesome restaurant this week and had to recreate it. I'm not the biggest salad fan but I absolutely love this one! The vinaigrette recipe is from Emeril Lagasse and it's super easy and tasty.

Peach, Blue Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad

1 Peach or nectarine
1-2 cups lettuce
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (point reyes is the best kind in my opinion)
balsamic vinaigrette dressing (recipe to follow)

Top salad greens with thinly sliced peaches and blue cheese crumbles and vinaigrette. EnJOY!

Balsamic Vinaigrette

1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon minced garlic (I use garlic paste)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
3/4 cup olive oil

Beat the ingredients in a bowl until sugar is dissolved or place all ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake really well. EnJOY!